Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why Did You Cut that Rabbit's Hair So Short

I'm a big fan of criticalcat.blogspot.com, but I don't always remember the exact title. In a story that is too long and bores even me, I thought the site was no more. Being such a big fan I instantly rushed to restore it, thus creating thecriticalcat.blogspot.com. Oops. 'The' was critical in this case. Ha ha ha.

Only a handful of people in the entire world will find any value in this post. Bully to them!

So I have several websites that I actually pay for, and I'll provide some links for them now. I'd guess that 5 Leos out of 5 would like every one of these sites:

www.theGIANTbook.com
www.springforge.com
www.generictrend.com
www.officehell.generictrend.com
www.leftofseven.com

visit my other blog: www.weallneedatimefiller.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment